tisdag 26 april 2016

Magic is real proof

Proof that Magic is Real. My comments will be underlined. No cable box required. Yes magic is science we don’t understan anyone interested in any form of the occult and has at least two brain cells to rub together should have known this.


So you only proved “ MAGIC ” isn’t real.

I came here looking for proof it was. You should change your title. Every witch deals with this at some point, you’re excitedly chatting with a friend about some aspect of your craft and instead of being excited for you they ask, “But how do you know that it’s real ? The best way to determine whether magic is real is to experiment a little bit. Try some spell work, write down your , keep track of what happens. Just like any other skill set, it will take some practice.


This video is unavailable. Disclaimer: these images do not necessarily represent my views and are just pictures I personally found funny.

I am not asking if magick is real , I am asking what is your evidence that is real. What is your personal proof that makes you believe that magic is real. Man up and stop being so sensitive and trying to find something to be offended by! Does magic exist in reality?


So together we jetted off to India, my native country, considered the birth place of both occult and stage magic , in search of ‘ real magic ’ and to see if Yogananda was more than just a good story teller! KingCobrajfS Magic is REAL (PROOF ) Bitesize. Mildly Famous On.


English as a first language. The answer to this question is a matter of what you believe. It is my opinion that magic is real.


However, many forms of science, religion, and people who are afraid and do not understand it do not want you to believe that magic is real. Yes it—here’s what magic , or “magick,” truly is, why it’s the world’s most misunderstood spiritual path, and how it can radically, profoundly and positively change your life! That’s a question that I asked myself many years ago, when I was a young man. They say magic is fake but Lauren Bowker has created color changing hair and it must be magic ! As a child I was beguiled by stories about fairies, witches and (of course) Santa Claus.


I have always wanted to believe in magic.

Im interested in Wiccan. However from what I understan their magic , is just all passive and coincidential. I want to believe in magic , but your magic just doesnt seem real. For example, you might curse somebody with bad fortune.


Then, ANY bad fortune that they have, you automatically attribute to the magic. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. Please if your curiosity is leading you to try black magic don’t do it.


Witchcraft is from Satan. Corinthians 4:Satan, who is the god of this worl has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg